The Produkta Motor Group was established in 1997 to address the transport needs of customers in a professional way through a dedicated and committed dealer network, which provides a great variety of choice in New and Pre Owned vehicles as well as spare parts and service centers.
Produkta Trucks is known to deliver superior quality service and for going the extra mile for our customers.
As entrepreneurs, the group is managed on sound business administration systems and procedures, taking the utmost care in risk management. In order to provide a solid foundation for future growth an admirable return on assets as well as conservative gearing targets are set for 2014 leaving the Group in the enviable position of being truly selective in its investment options. This position will gain the admiration of the entire industry whilst helping to attract and secure a team of high quality managers whose drive for success will be based on superb business results. ?
- To deliver quality products and customer service ?
- To be the benchmark of excellence in the industry ?
- To be acknowledged as the “footprint” for employees, clients and industry role players ?
- To generate financial returns/profitability enabling growth and sustainability ?
- To continually develop the business and our people ?
Integrity, Honesty, Forthrightness, Results Driven
- Good relationships with customers
- Excellent aftersales service history with references from current customers
- Excellent product and technical knowledge
- Medium Dealer of the year for two consecutive years
- Best Medium Service Dealer of the year for four consecutive years
- Innovative and modern Dealer Management System (Pinnacle)
- Dependable IT infrastructure
- Extensive industry related experience
- Strong Balance sheet structure providing necessary financial backing
- Jebtie Service centre currently operates as a successful accredited BEE service dealer
Produkta Trucks provides retail customers with a range of services and products, including maintenance and light repair, heavy repair, collision repair, vehicle accessories and extended service contracts. Our customer base are across all business sectors i.e mining, agriculture and retail. Produkta Trucks has built on existing relationships with fleet customers such as Unitrans and Eqstra fleet.
Our technicians use specialised tools as prescribed by Iveco and UD Truck standards. All staff are well trained in the utilization of such tools.
Produkta Trucks is a accredited vendor with fleet management companies such as Stannic, First Auto, Netfleet, Escom. We intend to keep pricing in line with competitors in the area in terms of retail labour rate.
Produkta Trucks has a sound financial footing and will be able to provide customers with credit terms for parts and workshop.